© 2016 Glenn Hutchinson, Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.
- Licensed as a psychologist in Georgia
- Approved as a provider of continuing education by the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Earned Ph.D. in clinical psychology at Indiana University (Bloomington), 1993
- Provided therapy to hundreds of individuals and groups, beginning in the early 1990s
- Published peer-reveiewed journal articles on cognitive styles of unhappily married individuals
- As VP of Scientific Development for weAttract, Inc. (2001 - 2006), led development of personality tests used by Match.com as well as Yahoo! Personals.
- tests were taken by well over 10 million users. These tests had excellent psychometric properties.
- co-authored a white paper on false promises made by the online dating industry: Thompson, Mark; Zimbardo, Philip & Hutchinson, Glenn (2005) Consumers are Having Second Thoughts about Online Dating.
- Served as ad hoc consultant to CNBC on the online dating industry
- Founded Psyc.TV to improve the quality of continuing education for mental health professionals
- Serve on the state of Georgia’s juvenile forensics evaluation team
- provide expert testimony in juvenile and superior courts
- appointed by Judges Council to statewide committee charged with recommending policy to address the state’s youth who are declared Not Competent to stand trial